WINNER ANNOUNCED: Win A Luxury Holiday To Barbados
Huge congratulations to our winner, Mark Harrison!
More Radio's 'Bring Me To Barbados'
Imagine relaxing in five-star luxury on the stunning Caribbean island of Barbados
Fancy winning a holiday in one of the world's safest, and most luxurious destinations?
Now the travel industry is starting to open back up we've got a treat in store for you. We've teamed up with Barbados Tourism Inc. to bring one lucky winner and their guest for a week-long luxury holiday on the beautiful Caribbean Island of Barbados.
Flying with British Airways, the winner and their guest will check in to Saint Philip's breathtaking Crane Resort. More Radio will look after you every step of the way, making sure you enjoy a truly memorable luxury holiday. Whether your ideal holiday is one filled with swimming, sunbathing, culture, cuisine or entertainment, Barbados has it all.
All you need to remember is one phrase... "BRING ME TO BARBADOS!"
If Tom, Lou and Jack call you after 8:00am on Friday 8th of October YOU could be jetting off to Barbados! BUT you MUST answer the phone with the phrase "Bring me to Barbados"! If you answer with 'Hello" or anything other than "Bring me to Barbados" you will have lost your chance to win and we will have to call someone else.
Make sure you have your phone on you at 8:00am on Friday 8th of October!
Understandably you're a little nervous about travelling at the moment, so we're sending Lou over to Barbados to check out all the amazing facilities, and report back on all the measures being put into place to ensure your safety. Barbados has had very low rates of COVID on the Island and is on the UK's Green List, but don't worry - if you're not happy hopping on a plane just yet, you have a full 12 months to redeem this holiday of a lifetime.
You'll be staying at the luxury Crane Resort which boasts lavish accommodation and overlooking one of the world’s best beaches. A Barbadian legend since 1887, and the oldest operating hotel in the Caribbean, the historic Crane Resort has surveyed the famous pink sands and turquoise waters of Crane Beach from its dramatic cliff-top perch for over a century. From grand colonial styles suited featuring lavish gardens, private pools and rooftop terraces, to an impressive array of world-class amenities and services including fitness facilities, spectacular cascading pools, exciting restaurants including the Zagrat rated Zen, The Crane offers and idyllic respite on the South Coast of Barbados.
This competition has now closed.
Find out more about Barbados here
Find out more about the Crane Hotel here
This competition is sponsored by Maybugs:
Terms & Conditions:
*Please note - These will supersede standard terms and conditions found on our website
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to listeners that are residents of the UK and Ireland aged 18 and over.
- The Competition is not open to employees associated agencies or immediate families of More Radio and Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc. or anyone else connected to the Competition.
- To enter the competition you must accept these Terms and Conditions.
- You must log onto moreradio.online and enter your details as requested, to enter the Competition.
- If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please contact us here
- Only one entry per household is allowed
- Responsibility is not taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete entered for any technical or other reason.
- Closing date for entry is 23:59 on 07/10/21. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- The winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries, received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on or after 08:00 on 08/10/21
- The winner will receive a seven-night holiday for two including breakfast in THE CRANE HOTEL RESORT in Barbados including return economy class flights from London Heathrow With return transfers between the destination airport in Barbados and the resort. The agreed travel dates will be subject to the availability of the flights and the accommodation on the dates requested. The prize must be taken as one package and does not include travel between the winner’s home and the airport, travel insurance, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than what is mentioned.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they and their guest have a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain any necessary vaccinations including relevant Covid-19 test results (if applicable at the time of travelling) and any relevant visas for their trip. Once confirmed the booking cannot be amended. BTMI and IWR will accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize.
- The prize must be taken before October 2022
- Winners cannot take the prize over the following blackout dates: 17 December 2021 – 7 January 2022, 18th February – 1st March 2022, 8th – 26th April 2022, 27th – 31st May 2022 and 15th July - 6th September 2022
- The winner will be notified by telephone, email and/or letter. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, BTMI reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner’s details can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Barbados Tourism Marketing (BTMI) Inc., 263 Tottenham Court Rd, Bloomsbury, London W1T 7LA
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- BTMI & More Radio retain the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on the Promoter’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- The Promoter shall use and take care of any personal information supplied in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry, and for the purposes outlined in paragraph 12 above.
- BTMI accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. BTMI further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of BTMI under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- BTMI reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of BTMI in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter: More Radio
Know a friend who would want to take part? Invite them to join here!
Add a comment
It’s easy to get in touch with the More Radio News team.