Join Our Team: More Radio Account Managers
Want to work for Total Sense Media and More Radio? We are looking for experienced Account Managers for our county's radio station...
Total Sense Media is a Sussex based media company with interests in Radio, Magazine, Digital and Social Marketing and Events.
Our radio brands are More Radio and the award winning Isle of Wight Radio. Digital marketing is also a rapidly growing part of our portfolio, which includes our online membership programme Hidden County.
In addition we run a diverse range of events which include award ceremonies, pop concerts and exhibitions, and our publishing business produces two monthly magazines: Sussex Living and The Beacon, as well as our national title Living with Disability magazine.
We are currently looking for experienced Account Managers for More Radio that have the drive and tenacity to find, build and win new business. Are you resilient and never settle for the status quo and always looking to raise the bar?
You will need to be able to uncover and identify a client's real needs, and ensure all avenues are exploited through the creative led sell, as well as have an entrepreneurial spirit to your day to day activities ensuring an active and growing pipeline.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the role is hybrid and based between home and our media centre in Burgess Hill, with the successful candidates covering either East Sussex or Worthing where you will be selling across our full range of products.
The essential skills we are looking for are:
- Sales experience (media not essential but preferable)
- A track record of hitting targets and being able to forecast effectively
- A good listener and effective at needs analysis
- Organisational skills, helping to maximise productivity
- Able to work well on their own and keep themselves motivated
- Great at networking and building long term relationships with key decision makers
- Deliver against clear KPI's: monthly revenue targets & activity levels (calls rates and apts)
In return we offer:
- A successful, fun and creative environment with an expanding media company
- A mixture of account management and new business
- Up to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive salary
- Commission scheme
- Monthly car allowance
If you're interested in finding out more about the role or would like to apply then please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected] - we look forward to hearing from you!
It’s easy to get in touch with the More Radio News team.