More Radio Live Terms and Conditions
MORE RADIO LIVE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND COVID-19 POLICY
(Last updated: 2nd June 2021)
Total Sense Media Ltd (owners of More Radio) wish to offer you clarity concerning our COVID-19 policy, together with our general terms and conditions. This document specifically relates to More Radio Live, Steyne Gardens Worthing on Saturday 21st August 2021. Hereafter we refer to More Radio Live 2021 as “this event”
It is our priority to operate this event as safely as possible. In particular, we will comply with any legislation applicable on the day of the event and reserve the right to add additional policies that may be necessary in order to comply with national or local regulations.
Please check https://www.moreradio.online/moreradiolive-terms within seven days of the event, to ensure the information you have is fully up to date.
All tickets to this event will be sold online exclusively via the listener club section of the More Radio website (known as ‘Hidden County’). If you are not already a member of Hidden County (which is free to join) you will need to register and supply your name, postal address and your email address. This enables us to acquire the contact information for the 'lead person' for each group purchasing tickets. By purchasing ticket(s) you are consenting to us making this information available to the NHS Test and Trace service. Please note for this reason tickets are non-transferrable. We will contact you on this email address with updates prior to the event. Please check your email regularly (including the spam folder).
Please Note: Admittance to the event will be via physical tickets and these will be posted to you approximately 7 to 10 days prior to the event at the address you have supplied during registration. Should your address details need updating please contact us at least 14 days before the event. Email [email protected] moreradiolive.com or call 01903 221890
Should we have any surplus tickets these will be sold at the gate for the full ticket price of £18 (each) and like online orders these tickets, will require you to provide your name, home address, email and phone number or check in via using the NHS Test and Trace app.
ATTENDING THE EVENT
People should NOT attend this event if they are feeling unwell or displaying COVID-19 symptoms, even if these symptoms are mild. For more information, please see: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Hands must be sanitised at the entry points (facilities will be provided). Additional hand sanitising stations will be located within the venue. However, we encourage you to bring hand sanitiser, which should be in containers no larger than 250ml.
It is possible that legislation will require a negative COVID-19 test to attend the event. In these circumstances, proof that one has received a negative test will be necessary in order to be admitted to the event. It will be necessary for the test to be taken within a specified period prior to the event.
It is possible that legislation will require attendees of the event to wear a mask or face covering. Furthermore, it is possible that legislation will require the observation of social distancing measures, for example by imposing a maximum group size. Failure to comply with any such requirements will constitute grounds for removal from the event.
It is possible that legislation will impose restrictions on people's travelling to the place of the event from other areas. You must not travel to the event if to do so is illegal.
REFUND POLICY SHOULD THE EVENT BE CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
Whilst we are optimistic that the event can proceed, It is possible that the event could be cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions. In such circumstances, Total Sense Media Ltd will refund you the price of the ticket and any handling fees in full. Note: Tickets will be sold at different prices: early-bird, advance, and standard rate. Your refund will be for the price that you paid for the ticket. The refund will be provided within fourteen days after the event’s scheduled date.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing tickets, you agree to our conditions of sale:
1. The management (More Radio) reserves the right to refuse admission.
2. The management reserves the right to make any cast or programme changes made necessary by unavoidable cause.
3. No refunds will be given, unless the event is cancelled by More Radio.
4. More Radio reserves the right to make limited promotional offers below the full ticket price as stated on our official website: https://www.moreradio.online/moreradiolive
5. Children aged 5 and under will be admitted free of charge and do not require a ticket. These children must be accompanied by a responsible adult. No other concessions apply.
6. No alcoholic drinks are to be brought into the venue (Steyne Gardens) during this event. HAND SANITISER (250ml or less) for the purpose of sterilising hands will be permitted.
7. Alcohol will be available to purchase from a licensed bar and will only be served to persons aged 18 or older. If you are aged under 25 please bring ID to ensure you are served.
8. In the interest of safety, no glass items (including bottles), barbecues/flaming torches, laser pens or items that could be considered a weapon, may be brought into the venue.
9. With the exception of those persons with limited mobility, please avoid the use of chairs as this obstructs the view of others, If essential that chairs are used please be considerate to others around you.
10. Generally, no pets may be brought into the event. However, assisted dogs are welcome within the disabled area.
11. Patrons who wish to leave and return during More Radio Live will be able to do so, provided you request a wrist band prior to your exit.
12. Persons will not be admitted to the event if in the opinion of the stewards, they seem to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
13. The management reserves the right to search anyone entering this event.
14. More Radio Live will be patrolled by SIA licensed security staff and Sussex Police. People exhibiting behaviour detrimental to the enjoyment of others, or presenting a health and safety risk, will be required to leave the event.
15.Ticket holders consent to the filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience by attending More Radio Live. Images may be used by the management and its associates in any media, including the internet.
16. It is possible that the sound pressures may exceed 96dB at short peaks.
17. Tickets are strictly non-transferable
18. We reserve the right to add additional terms and conditions, should circumstances deem this necessary. Please see https://www.moreradio.online/moreradiolive-terms for latest event information.
It’s easy to get in touch with the More Radio News team.