More Radio Live 2022 T&Cs
More Radio Live 2022 - GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(Last updated: 1st June 2022)
Total Sense Media Ltd are the owners of More Radio and this document specifically relates to our event More Radio Live, Steyne Gardens Worthing on Saturday 20th August 2022.
Hereafter we refer to More Radio Live 2022 as the “event”
All tickets to this event will be sold online exclusively via the listener club section of the More Radio website (known as ‘Hidden County’). If you are not already a member of Hidden County (which is free to join) you will need to register and supply your name, postal address and your email address. We will contact you on this email address with updates prior to the event. Please check your email regularly (including the spam folder).
To sign up to Hidden County, click here
Please Note: Admittance to the event will be via physical tickets and these will be posted to you approximately 14-21 days prior to the event at the address you have supplied during registration. Should your address details need updating please contact us at least 14 days before the event. Email: [email protected] moreradiolive.com or call 01903 221890. If you purchased the premium pit upgrade (now all sold) you will be sent a wrist band AS WELL. You will need to be wearing your Premium Pit wristband and present your ticket in order to gain access to this area.
Tickets will be sold at various price points "Early Bird" "Advance" and "Standard" and a minimum of 100 tickets these will be reserved for sale 'at the gate on the night' at the full ticket price of £20 (each).
By purchasing tickets, you agree to our conditions of sale:
1. The management (Total Sense Media Ltd) reserves the right to refuse admission.
2. The management reserves the right to make any cast or programme changes made necessary by unavoidable cause.
3. In the unlikely event we have to cancel this event, your tickets will automatically be transferred to a rescheduled date in the future.
4. The management reserves the right to make limited promotional offers below the full ticket price as stated on our official website: https://www.moreradio.online/moreradiolive
5. Children aged 5 and under will be admitted free of charge and do not require a ticket. These children must be accompanied by a responsible adult. No other concessions apply.
6. No alcoholic drinks are to be brought into the venue (Steyne Gardens) during this event. HAND SANITISER (250ml or less) for the purpose of sterilising hands is permitted.
7. Alcohol will be available to purchase from a licensed bar and will only be served to persons aged 18 or older. If you are aged under 25 please bring ID to ensure you are served.
8. In the interest of safety, no glass items (including bottles), barbecues/flaming torches, laser pens or items that could be considered a weapon, may be brought into the venue (Steyne Gardens).
9. With the exception of those persons with limited mobility, we would ask you to avoid bringing portable chairs as these can obstruct the view of others, If essential that chairs are used please be considerate to others around you. Note: the Premium Pit Pass area is standing only.
10. Generally, no pets may be brought into the event. However, assisted dogs are welcome within the disabled area.
11. Patrons who wish to leave and return during More Radio Live will be able to do so, provided you request a hand stamp, prior to your exit.
12. Persons will not be admitted to the event if in the opinion of the stewards, they seem to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
13. The management reserves the right to search anyone entering this event.
14. More Radio Live will be patrolled by SIA licensed security staff and Sussex Police. People exhibiting behaviour detrimental to the enjoyment of others, or presenting a health and safety risk, will be required to leave the event.
15.Ticket holders consent to the filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience by attending More Radio Live. Images may be used by the management and its associates in any media, including the internet.
16. It is possible that the sound pressures may exceed 96dB at short peaks.
17. Tickets are strictly non-transferable
18. We reserve the right to add additional terms and conditions, should circumstances deem this necessary, such as, but not limited to, amendments due to public health concerns (see below).
We are hopeful that no Covid 19 restrictions will be reintroduced.
However, you should NOT attend this event if you are feeling unwell or displaying COVID-19 symptoms, even if these symptoms are mild. For more information, please see: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Should new mandatory legislation be introduced (by national or local government) relating to Covid-19 or other significant and highly transmissible health risks, we will add any extra terms and conditions on our official webpage. Please check at https://www.moreradio.online/mrl2022terms shortly before attending this event.
More Radio (Total Sense Media Ltd)
Sussex Media Centre, Unit 4 Regent Business Centre, Jubilee Road, Burgess Hill, RH15 9TL
Tel: 01903 221890 Email: [email protected]
It’s easy to get in touch with the More Radio News team.