This warming dish is perfect for autumn nights at home. And it's much easier to make than you might think. Serve with rice and salad, or enjoy on their own
2 duck breasts
1tbsp of Chinese five-spice powder
1tbsp of honey
1 pack of Chinese pancakes
Half a cucumber, sliced into thin strips
Bunch of spring onions, sliced into thin strips
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 7.
2. Mix the honey and spice together and evenly coat the duck breasts on both sides.
3. Fry the duck breasts, skin side down in the hot frying pan for five minutes, until the skin goes crispy. Now flip them over and cook for another three minutes.
4. Take the duck breasts out the pan and put them into the oven, in an ovenproof dish for 15
5. While it's in the oven, make your hoisin sauce.
6. Once the duck is cooked, shred the meat using two forks.
7. Warm the pancakes.
8. Serve the duck wrapped up in a pancake with hoisin sauce, cucumber and spring onion.
For the hoisin sauce:
4 tbsp of soy sauce
1 tbsp of dark brown sugar
2 tbsp of peanut butter
2 tsp of rice wine vinegar
1 clove of garlic, crushed
2 tsp of sesame seed oil
Sprinkle of pepper
Blend together in a food processor and serve.